The time has finally come: Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Enhanced Edition is now available on PlayStation VR2! This edition includes the same great story that our fans love, but packed with features exclusive to the new PS VR2 headset. If you haven’t had a chance to experience the story yet, or want to relive your journey to Batuu, be sure to check it out on the PlayStation Store! We’ve also compiled some tips and tricks to help you out when you jump into the experience below, and you can also learn more about what makes this edition fully enhanced in a blog post from Jose Perez III, who directed the game, on the PlayStation Blog.
- If you see an orange symbol, it denotes items you can interact with. Some you can pick up and move. Others you can pick up and put in your pouch, or on your holsters. You can strap two blasters to your belt to use during the game.
- If you find that you can’t reach buttons or levers in the game, try adjusting your height up or down in the Settings Menu.
- If you feel your PS VR2 Sense controller buzzing, check your hands for instructions.
- Wondering what to do next? Look through the Pause Menu for additional missions, challenges, and information.
- You can find and collect items in the Wilds and turn them into Mubo for credits.
- You can revisit places you’ve already been using the Fast Travel menu.
- Remember: Blasters will need to be vented when used frequently. They are also disposable, so you can always pick up a new one when you defeat an enemy.
- If you need help navigating the experience, don’t forget to push the locator button on your all-grip gauntlet (located on your wrist).
- If you find it difficult to interact with the items on your vest, visit your settings to try adjusting it forward or backward with the torso slider. You may also try selecting the “show” or “not show” option for your torso.
- Don’t forget to keep your All-Kit tool handy – you can tuck it into your inventory for safekeeping.
- After you defeat an enemy, you can pick up their weapons. If you don’t have a weapon, use your hands to melee enemies. Then, grab their blaster!
- Want to reach new heights? You can use your hoverpack to gain access to new paths and reach higher enemies.
- You can scan certain characters and items that you find in the Wilds.
- Try out the various blasters to see which matches your playstyle.
- You can target enemies with your blaster or with your hands.
- All weapons have limited charge and will eventually run out of ammo.
- Don’t forget to vent your blasters when they overheat!
- Use the training remotes you’ll find in the wilds to help you survive tough combat.
- Remote droids and thermal detonators can be clipped to your belt for easy access or dropped into your pouch to keep for later.
- Use your hoverpack to gain an advantage in combat.
- Surprise enemies by hovering up to get the drop on them.
- Your health meter is on your wrist display. If it starts beeping, you’ll want to use a Bacta Spray to heal, which comes in handy two-dose containers and will get you back to full health in no time!
- You can stash Bacta Spray on your wrists for easy access in battle. And, you can put more into your pouch to keep for later.
- Terateak pods have healing properties. Grab one and hold it up to your mouth to eat it.
- Seeselslak’s to-go drinks will boost health!
- Poke around the Cantina to find additional missions that you can take on.
- Open the front panel of the jukebox. You never know what might be waiting inside.
- Play a game of Repulsor Darts and remember, practice makes perfect!
- Help Seezelslak clean up dishes around his cantina.
- It’s no secret that Seezelslak has a porg problem. He may need some help with that.
- See that Chromarimba drum.. play it and create some fun music!
‘Till the Spires!